App Support
App Support
Thank you for using our application. We are committed to providing a reliable experience and are happy to assist you with any questions or issues.
How We Can Help
Our support team can assist with:
- General app usage
- Subscription and billing questions
- Restoring purchases
- Importing chat export files
- Backup and restore assistance
- PDF export issues
- Bug reports
- Feature requests
- Technical support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I restore my subscription?
Open the Premium screen and tap Restore Purchases. Ensure you are signed in with the same Apple ID used to purchase the subscription.
Why can't I import my chat?
Make sure you have exported the chat from WhatsApp and selected the exported ZIP or TXT file when importing.
Are my chats uploaded to your servers?
No. Imported chats and media are stored locally on your device. We do not upload your chat content to our servers.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions are managed by Apple. You can cancel your subscription at any time through your Apple ID account settings.
I found a bug. How can I report it?
Please contact us with the following information:
- Device model
- iOS version
- App version
- Description of the issue
- Screenshots (if available)
This helps us investigate and resolve issues more quickly.
Contact Us
If you need assistance, please contact our support team:
Email: designapps7@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment